JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was a my local gun shop after work the other day an saw this... Its pretty nifty. it can hold a total of 7 extra mags plus a flashlight knife my G27 and whatever else i may want in there... its good for on the go i think

IMG_0803.jpg

IMG_0804.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow that is pretty neat.
Did you see any with room for a G22?
Does it have carry handle?
Can you say the dimensions of the bag?
I am kind of interested in getting a few more bags to carry in.

Somedays I just end up transporting in one of my empty tool bags, like the old doctors style opening craftsman, or dewalt bags.

**** yeah, looks like the ones that come with some of the nicer 'Tactical' pistols like FN or HK. Been looking for something like this but didn't want to spend $80 from Eagle (if you can even find one).

Good lookin' out glockguy!

I got a condor case for my AR at the Klamath Falls gun show recently. The shop that was selling them was ABG from Corvallis. Thanks for posting the link.

Cheaperthandirt carries Condor cases. A similar case is $21.95 plus shipping.

I got a condor case for my AR at the Klamath Falls gun show recently. The shop that was selling them was ABG from Corvallis. Thanks for posting the link.

Cheaperthandirt carries Condor cases. A similar case is $21.95 plus shipping.

that looks like the one i have.... And ABG's was where i got it. IMO they are the Best store around these parts... Awesome people

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top