JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Picked up a new can yesterday. A Bowers Bitty .22

Check cashed 10-17-2018
Approved. 9-6-2019
Picked up. 9-14-2019

10 months. 3 weeks

The business card shows the size of the box

1E1E2D74-2832-4EF4-A7C8-96F41860E257.jpeg 5D151BC4-43EA-4EC3-810D-A8DB4C0D7D06.jpeg

I own a M & P Compact that it will be perfect on. Still, a long .22 can is quieter but much heavier on the front of a lightweight pistol

2 more in jail, but they'll show up in March or April or May or June.........
Congrats! FYI Creative arms sells one that is 3.2 oz and 5.5" long compared to 2.6 oz and 2.8" for the bitty. I wish the creative arms were larger though. Brownells used to have some colors of the creative arms one for $109 but price is now like $250ish for all colors from them.

Congrats! FYI Creative arms sells one that is 3.2 oz and 5.5" long compared to 2.6 oz and 2.8" for the bitty. I wish the creative arms were larger though. Brownells used to have some colors of the creative arms one for $109 but price is now like $250ish for all colors from them.
I have one from Rebel Silencers that when I bought it it was $99 (+stamp). Its over twice that now. I consider 22s as fun and not much more

Next time we get together we will have to compare it to my Oculus in short configuration.

These itty bitty cans do extremely well on full length rifles. They add minimum length but have outstanding sound reduction.

Next time we get together we will have to compare it to my Oculus in short configuration.

These itty bitty cans do extremely well on full length rifles. They add minimum length but have outstanding sound reduction.
This 2" thing is rated for 22LR, WMR, H17, and 5.7 x 28

Very cool!
Still disgusting anyone has to wait that long for approval. It's either proof of .gov incompetence or intention to discourage, because any legit business would staff up to meet a demand.

Very cool!
Still disgusting anyone has to wait that long for approval. It's either proof of .gov incompetence or intention to discourage, because any legit business would staff up to meet a demand.
I agree. Less government is better government, but in this climate I don't see them making any changes. Everytime a 2A bill came up for discussion or vote some lunatic would go out and shoot someone killing any chance for us. The fear-mongers among us lead the sheep ever closer to the edge. Sigh

OK. Got a new call today. With all that is going on now this one came back in 5 months! A record for me! Bought an Omega 9K. Pick it up tomorrow

Bought 10-17-19
Check cashed 10-23-19
Approved 3-17-2020
Picked up 3-26-20

EDIT-- Have 2 more in jail that I purchased 5 months before this one. Go figure

UPDATE - picture. 4.7" long

3558860E-8098-41E6-8384-14C572E5222A.jpeg

Last Edited:
OK. Got a new call today. With all that is going on now this one came back in 5 months! A record for me! Bought an Omega 9K. Pick it up tomorrow

Bought 10-17-19
Check cashed 10-23-19
Approved TBD
Picked up 3-26-20

EDIT-- Have 2 more in jail that I purchased 5 months before this one. Go figure
Wow that's weird. Maybe the employee had an extra cup of coffee that morning and cranked through the pile on his/her desk?

Well, I'm still hopeful. Maybe the 22lr one I did three months later will come first, that's the one I'm really excited about. I've never had the opportunity to shoot anything suppressed so I'm not sure what to really expect. I have added about six firearms to my inventory since I purchased the first one to be ready.

Well, I'm still hopeful. Maybe the 22lr one I did three months later will come first, that's the one I'm really excited about. I've never had the opportunity to shoot anything suppressed so I'm not sure what to really expect. I have added about six firearms to my inventory since I purchased the first one to be ready.
These are a crapshoot. I pay and then forget about them until its 8-9 months past. Less stress that way

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top