JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
These are a crapshoot. I pay and then forget about them until its 8-9 months past. Less stress that way
That was my plan, until I was diagnosed with cancer. Chemo is helping now though. There was a time I didn't know if I'd be able to play with them but after surgery, radiation, and now chemo I'll be around for a while. At least that's the plan, this virus though could be very bad with my state of immune system.

That was my plan, until I was diagnosed with cancer. Chemo is helping now though. There was a time I didn't know if I'd be able to play with them but after surgery, radiation, and now chemo I'll be around for a while. At least that's the plan, this virus though could be very bad with my state of immune system.
I'll bet this is a scary time for you. Once you start with a suppressor you'll get hooked. I hope that you are safe and that things will improve for you. Be safe.

I'll bet this is a scary time for you. Once you start with a suppressor you'll get hooked. I hope that you are safe and that things will improve for you. Be safe.
Feeling quite well lately, I've been doing a bunch of reloading lately and may sneak out to the woods near my place (shh, don't tell anyone). A little trigger therapy has been really helpful over the past few weeks.

So after picking one up last Saturday I got another call today for the other who had been in jail.
Energetic Arms VOX-S (30 cal)
NYX Ti (22lr)

Purchased 5-17-19
Check cashed 5-23-19
Approved 3-11-20
Received 3-30-20

Nothing else in the queue for me. Shouldn't but will probably go shopping again!

31680C3E-025A-426C-B633-8C8436B6DCC8.jpeg

Last Edited:
I ignored the call on Friday thinking it was a robo call, LOL. Listened to the voicemail this morning and about fell out of the chair, now I have to wait until tomorrow when he opens back up for the week. OOPS, I can't wait to pick it up and try it out. AAC7.62sdn, I have several quick mounts already and some ammo to try it out. Tomorrow is going to be a long day waiting to get off work.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top