Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

got sig mags?

Discussion in 'Gear & Accessories' started by biggie24420, Mar 15, 2010.

1. biggie24420

biggie24420 Beaverton Oregon Well-Known Member

I just got me a sig sauer p6 9mm police trade in etc. It comes with one 8 rnd mag and even before I bought the pistol I knew mags were hard to find. SO I am on here to see if anyone got the hock up on some factory magazines. I know pro mag makes some magazines but they are garbage and I just like to stick to factory mags if possible. If you can help me out please let me know, thanks guys. :)

2. JC Weaponry

JC Weaponry Newberg, OR Member

Yes, PM me and I'll get you a quote and ETA.

If you ever need SIG, (guns, parts, accessories... etc etc..) Email me at Orders@JCWeaponry.com or PM me here.

3. onearmedswordsman

onearmedswordsman Hillsboro, OR Member

I know this is not exactly what you are looking for but Midway may get a few ProMags in a few days. I know you have to do a little work to get them running 100% but they will work and at half the cost of factory mags.

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewProduct/?productNumber=724540

My $0.022 (adjusted for dollar devaluation)

4. onearmedswordsman

onearmedswordsman Hillsboro, OR Member

Oh! Jason has them! Ignore my post.

5. JC Weaponry

JC Weaponry Newberg, OR Member

Avoid Pro-Mags and USA mags at all costs in SIG Weapons. They don't mix well.

My Price isn't much higher, and you'll end up with a FACTORY, Lifetime Warranty Magazine that doesn't need tuning or tweaking.

Email or PM me anytime and I'll do my best to make you happy.