JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
*I got one from Crossbow5...thank you!!!

Looking for good condition original 16" Model of 1905 / M1905 with wooden grips bayonet, and original sheath for my '03. I think there were two sheath types for the early 16" depending on year, and either type of sheath is fine if an original, preferably serviceable. Send me a PM, and pictures.

I will also consider the "ground down" M1905 10" version but not my first choice. Send a PM with pictures.

I know there is a lot of value in original 16" versions, and condition is everything. Cash in hand, and also willing to trade ammo (Winchester .38 Special FMJ & Win Service Grade 45cap FMJ), if a face to face can be arranged.

Tigard area if at all possible but can also meet in Estacada, OR, and Camas, WA, at SafeFire.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I've got a 1907 dated Springfield Armory 16" bayonet, but it is in a WWII scabbard. It has the wooden grips and is in nice condition. Let me know if you are interested and I can send some pictures.