JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
1849 Colt .32 revolver...
Italian reproduction of course.

I came across it on Armslist of all places and took a chance sending payment to a stranger....:eek:

Id been looking for a .32 revolver for a while since I have a .311 round ball mold for buckshot. The 1863 Remington Pocket was my first choice, but glad I got this one.

Looks pretty much unfired and is in perfect condition.

20191226_193730.jpg 20191226_193738.jpg

Pretty small, but fits the hand well enough... Here it is next to my '58 Remington...
20191226_193846.jpg

and for the uninitiated, here its is against my Taurus 85 and SW 686..
20191226_193958.jpg

Hopefully I can get it to the range soon.

Congratulations on your present to yourself. I have had one for years and also have the 6 shot .32 S&W cartridge conversion cylinder for it. Fun little guns and also the all time record for the most produced cap & ball revolver. More of these were produced than any other model of cap & ball revolver. Have fun shooting it.

Always love seeing a "New" B.P. revolver find, only thing better is shooting them! I love the history of these old arms ( even replicas), and trying to get my self as good as the legends were suposed to have been using them!
Nice score, amd Marry Christmas!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads