JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Now, so you'll know what your pretty new gun will look like in 10 years. This blackened stainless is quite durable. Great gun!
GEDC0197.jpg

WAYNO.

Sigs seem like such large frame guns to me. I think i still like the Glocks better for ccw guns. I guess it all depends on your body type, I dont have a very large body so I need smaller gun but everyone is different. Either way Sig is always an excellent choice.

So it's not as great as it seems?.. :D

I think he is referring to driving the OLDER ones, you know, the REAL ones?

Hmmm.. never handled a Sig yet.... I may have to look into one of some sort. Have to figure out what might fill a "hole" in my "family" of sidearms. I know they are fine pieces of craftsmanship, and handle well. Haffta go try one, now.

oh, and "thank you taxes" Isn't the money you spent money that's been yours all along, but confiscated by the government at gunpoint for them to hold and use for up to a year? How much nicer wouuld it have been to have kept YOUR money in your pocket all this time, and bought your Sig last summer, or even lasst spring... perhaps when they were a bit cheaper?

Oh well, at least you got this money in hand, and got something you really wanted with it. I rather suspect if the IRS knew how you spent it, they'd really regret they gave it you, despite the FACT its been yours all along. Funny, the way that lot think....

Sigs seem like such large frame guns to me. I think i still like the Glocks better for ccw guns. I guess it all depends on your body type, I dont have a very large body so I need smaller gun but everyone is different. Either way Sig is always an excellent choice.

It's interesting what a guys eyes will present, to him.

I perceive the 239 to be a sportscar, however a stout one. The 239 is very trim, in dimensions, making it great for concealed carry. Glocks, to me, any Glock, is a big, fat, lifeless block of plastic.

Again, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

WAYNO.

Great choice glockguy,what caliber? - 239 is one of my fav's.
gnarkill, have you handled a 239? They are compact, and handle the .40 , .357sig, or the 9mm well.

Its a .40..... Iv carried a G27, G17 and G30 and I think this will conceal just as good as the 27 if not a little better. Im still trying to decide on a holster so we"ll see

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top