JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
5.15" for my G20 today :)

glock20-LW1.jpg

It's a Gen4, so I don't know if stock case support has been improved over previous generations, but comparing the two there doesn't seem to be much difference.

lonewolf2.jpg lonewolf3.jpg

I roll my own, and I'll be working up loads in Longshot & 800X - Interesting to see if and when 'smilies' start to show in each barrel.

Now if I could get out and go shooting :)

thats interesting I always assumed Glock barrels fully supported the case based on the huge bold warning on Underwood Ammo's website.

<broken link removed>

your pics dont look much different than a Delta barrel...

:eek:

thats surprising....

Is that one you rolled your own, if so was it within SAMMI specs? I know dumb question but the reason im asking is because it rubs me the wrong way that Underwood ammo issues a huge warning not to use their 10mm ammo in a rampless barrel, such as a Delta Elite, or you can get the same effect.... I dont get that if its loaded with SAMMI specs it should run fine.

(I dont reload so...)

:eek:

thats surprising....

Is that one you rolled your own, if so was it within SAMMI specs? I know dumb question but the reason im asking is because it rubs me the wrong way that Underwood ammo issues a huge warning not to use their 10mm ammo in a rampless barrel, such as a Delta Elite, or you can get the same effect.... I dont get that if its loaded with SAMMI specs it should run fine.

(I dont reload so...)

Not from my gun, just a generic Glock "smile" pic.

BB & Underwood push the boundaries a bit, and full case support would seem part of the equation.

I can't speak intelligently about SAAMI specs in relation to a given caliber's case support (as an average, all manus & models), but Glock's lack of has been well documented.

Not to say I'm interested in loading the 10mm to mild .308 pressures, then blaming the gun for case issues.

I can't speak intelligently about SAAMI specs in relation to a given caliber's case support (as an average, all manus & models), but Glock's lack of has been well documented.
well thats interesting to learn given the stern warning on Underwoods website.

I dont reload but the 10 is the only round that makes me interested... I'd like to load a full pressure 200g round nose soft point. Cant find any manufacturer that makes that... Cor-bon comes close though but not 200g.

Anyways, nice Glock. I like the look of it with the new barrel slightly longer.

DT's 200gr hardcast is supposed to be a hammer - a load I'd like to duplicate, just need to decide on mold.

Last Edited:
Should be easy to tell if the Glock gen 4 is tighter than the older gens.
With the older barrels,you could hear significant rattle when you shook the barrel with a cartridge in it
The lone wolf barrel won't let the cartridge rattle

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top