Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Got my Lone Wolf G27 barrel today. "Less Than Impressed"

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by arjunki, Dec 17, 2009.

1. arjunki

arjunki Beaverton Active Member

Ya that's right, I haven't even shot it and I'm less than impressed. All looked good until I placed it in the slide. As compared to my stock barrel that has seen a bit of use the lock up on the LW barrel has at least another .01 of front to rear play. (slop) I'd venture to say it's more like .02 but to be safe for now I'll stick with the prior. The chamber is definitely tighter than the stock barrel and it looks to be cleanly machined but the lock up being not as tight as the stocker just bothers me. I'm afraid I'm gonna have to call them in the morning and complain. It's too bad since I was really kind of excited about it. :(

2. PhysicsGuy

PhysicsGuy Corvallis, OR Resident Science Nut

Is it a conversion barrel, or .40? Mine locks up super tight. Probably your gun :p, better pull the pin and throw!

3. arjunki

arjunki Beaverton Active Member

:laugh::bluelaugh:touche':bluelaugh::laugh: Can't find the pin though, did you ever find it? :D

4. Descendant

Descendant Eugene, Oregon Member

I think you are limp wristing it.

:bluelaugh: Sorry could not resist.
    (inside joke among glockophiles...)
    sorry you are having trouble with the Lone Wolf barrel.

5. krawl

krawl Oregon Member

Can you get me some pics? I can guaranty that if you'll let me help, or call LWD yourself even you'll have it taken care of no problems.

6. TOVO

TOVO SW WA. Active Member

I have newer Lone Wolf I just put in my G17. Fit's perfectly. Can you return it?

7. krawl

krawl Oregon Member

LWD will make it right. AJ- hope there's a reason you didn't PM/email me first. If there's anything extra I can do man let me know.