JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
just so's you knows.. the number written on your stamp is the serial number of your NFA item.

congrats on your quick turnaround. that's the fastest i've seen. my last was exactly 60 days from mailbox to approval, then 2 days to mail it to me. and that is fast.

just so's you knows.. the number written on your stamp is the serial number of your NFA item.

congrats on your quick turnaround. that's the fastest i've seen. my last was exactly 60 days from mailbox to approval, then 2 days to mail it to me. and that is fast.

Thx - I missed that. :) :s0155:

Yeah, my dealer kept saying minimum 3 months, so I was happy that it got here this soon.

Wanna hear a bummer story? My dealer has the approved can/stamp for a customer but can't get in touch with him. His address and phone number are no longer valid so the can/stamp have been sitting at the dealer for about a month.

Here's my Mosquito with can attached.

Congrat's on your first can. A 22lr can is great choice. My latest AOW that was just approved only took 2 months. I also have a 22 can waiting to be assigned to an Examiner still and the check cashed 1.5 months ago. The approval times still seem to be all over the board. Have fun.

What is the stamp for? Don't mean to sound stupid, but all that sounds new to me.

suppressors, machine guns, short barrel rifles and shotguns, and any other weapons are all title II weapons. usually called class 3 weapons. when you pay the $200 fee you are paying a tax for a stamp not a license. you literally get a stamp back on your paperwork.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top