JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
took 8 months but I finally got it a few weeks ago. Noveske gen 2 lower, noveske n4 10.5" chrome lined barrel with vltor upper, raptor arms charging handle and centurion arms rail. Aimpoint micro t-1, and for now an inforce wml with haley strategic offset thorntail, but waiting on my surefire to come to replace that, it's actually more accurate than my 14.5" build with daniel defense barrel and an eotech, but dosent shoot as smooth as the 14.5, maybe because of the 14.5 mid length gas system, next up gotta decide what suppressor to run

IMG_5892_zpsd0b9d200.jpg

Also if anyone is wondering I'm using an h2 buffer and a bcm bcg with bcm extractor upgrade kit, went and shot 500 rounds through it to test it out and not one failure, but plan to do a few thousand more the next few months to get a good baseline of what it will do. On a side note I shot pmc bronze 223, American eagle 556, and some wolf a Tula, and it worked great with all of it, just wanted to make sure it would shoot steel cases in case of emergency

It went pending January 29 and I got it back the 8th of this month, don't really remember the rest, I would have to look it up at home

So, it usually takes about 3-4 weeks after mailing to go pending so that would mean you probably mailed it at the start of the year. So 8 months is the same as what my SOT dealer is saying "7 months from pending date) That means I can expect mine in about 2-3 weeks. :s0139:

You know, I was actually surprised when I got It in the mail, I thought it would be a few more weeks, I got home from vacation checked the mail and it was there, it was a better day then the vacation, thinking about sending another one in soon

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top