JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been thinking the same since my job requires almost MIL standards for uniform/appearance.

Not happy with the idea of shaving it off like a fresh boot but may have to unless I can get the gf to watch a quick youtube tutorial haha.

I actually gave myself, my 4yo son, and 7yo daughter haircuts.
they actually turned out pretty well.

I gave my son a haircut about 2 years ago and it was horrendous. I quickly took him in on a last min cut at a kids place beforemy wife got home to save me.

But when my backs against the wallI do my best work! Lol

I've been thinking the same since my job requires almost MIL standards for uniform/appearance.

Not happy with the idea of shaving it off like a fresh boot but may have to unless I can get the gf to watch a quick youtube tutorial haha.
Can't go with a mohawk?
:s0151:

Love that atleast 20 bucks a month savings. Can be used on ammo ;)
I have been giving myself haircuts for over a decade now, the military is always so strict about keeping it clean and tight I got tired of spending 25 bucks after a tip every 3 weeks.

36398908-028C-450F-BA1C-D9ADECF69129.png

I actually gave myself, my 4yo son, and 7yo daughter haircuts.
they actually turned out pretty well.

I gave my son a haircut about 2 years ago and it was horrendous. I quickly took him in on a last min cut at a kids place beforemy wife got home to save me.

But when my backs against the wallI do my best work! Lol

Here he is showing off his new doo!! :s0108:
4F83852E-16DD-4336-8556-3AFD770017BC.gif

;):D

I took the dog clippers that my wife just bought and used them and two mirrors. I am 90% sure people are lying when they tell me it looks great:s0092::s0114:

It's just that...... they can still see your face. :eek:

;):D

I have cut my own hair since (mostly) the late 80's, and exclusively since about '93. During my Army "daze" I had to get a haircut 1-2 times a week while in garrison.... I have saved THOUSANDS in barber fees doing my own haircuts.

And yes.... I'm gorgeous! :s0140:

Last Edited:
I'm starting to look like a heavier. Less attractive version of Sam Elliott. So basically nothing like Sam Elliott

B45E5BD9-56A0-480D-8A2A-9CDF568FDFA6.jpeg

Last Edited:
I got a haircut yesterday too. I caught wind of a girl cutting hair out of her house. I had to go to the worst part of the ghetto and call her on a burner phone for the meet details.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top