JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ive hunted for quite a few years, but with no success as far as deer.i really put out the effort this year and honed my skills even more.this season was awesome, i love to go out and learn something new everyday.i played the patience card and it worked! that's a hard one for me. anyways figured i'd share my excitement.:) thanks DAD!

Ive hunted for quite a few years, but with no success as far as deer.i really put out the effort this year and honed my skills even more.this season was awesome, i love to go out and learn something new everyday.i played the patience card and it worked! that's a hard one for me. anyways figured i'd share my excitement.:) thanks DAD!

Nice...:s0155:

yeah those type of mounts are sweet, i have my 5x5 the same way. all you need is a propane burner, clear ammonia, powdered laundry detergent, and borax. slow rumble in your pot,check every 20 minutes, 3 to 4 hours later its done.then get some Clairol powdered peroxide(you can get at a beauty supply store) and some 40 percent liquid peroxide. mix them and make a paste ,then apply to skull, let set for a few hours, rinse and repeat. then let dry. then paint it with a clear varnish. i cant remember exactly which one though,you dont want the one which changes colors, as to give it an aged wood look lol. only about 40 bucks and some time,it pays off.

USMC,

From the way some of the posts read, I suppose you posted a picture of the buck as well?
Nothing's coming up this time (may be tied into the format change), so for those of us who can't view your trophy, tell us a little about it, please?
# of points, weight, you know the drill.
...btw, is it as hard for you not to go back out and get another deer, as it was for me when I shot my first black tail?
Man, "Buck Fever" is the worst! =)

Anyway, congrats on your trophy. Good job! :s0155:

Dean

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR