JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I finally received my 40 round Pmags today, I bought 3 of them. It took a little while but it’s nice to see things are becoming more readily available. If anyone is thinking about ordering some just be careful about ordering from unknown internet vendors. There are several place that say they have them in stock but don't and probably haven't for months. You will end up waiting months for your order and might now ever even see it.

<broken link removed> is notorious for this and has had several complaints but yet still show that they are in stock. People have been waiting months for orders that have that still have not been filled.

Can you tell me what the length difference is compared to a 30 round, have read many complaints that if you use a bi pod, this mag gets in the way of elevation if your shooting up at a target. Just wondering if its a big difference

Can you tell me what the length difference is compared to a 30 round, have read many complaints that if you use a bi pod, this mag gets in the way of elevation if your shooting up at a target. Just wondering if its a big difference

When I'm shooting from a bipod, I stick with 20 rounders.

That said, the 40s do look awfully long...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top