JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I wouldnt mind getting a few molds. I'm thinkin a .30 gas check, 44, 38/357, 40.

I've got some scopes or other stuff to trade. Search "Pentax Ultimate Zoom" I've got one new in box never been opened. I have other stuff too, I just need some molds.

Oh, and I guess I'd need some sizer stuff too. Anyone gettin out of the business?

I'd rather trade neat stuff and I cant sell it for $139.95 (Shot Show price 2011). I saw one retail at a shop for $499 and I've seen em at various auction sites $329-$369. That being said I might sell one. I wouldnt need to get $329 but I'm not going to be giving them away either. You're welcome to make an offer if you want to trade gun stuff, old project guns, certain reloading items etc, or cash............

Thanx, Russ

Good Morning Russ: I have 3 new in wrapper RCBS Part #82004 .25 Cal 100 gn steel blocks,#82001 .22 cal 55 gn flat nose and @ 82031 148 gn Wadcutters. These are new molds still in plastic wrap. I don't know if you would have any interest, thought I would ask.
Thanks
Larry

I wouldnt mind getting a few molds. I'm thinkin a .30 gas check, 44, 38/357, 40.

I've got some scopes or other stuff to trade. Search "Pentax Ultimate Zoom" I've got one new in box never been opened. I have other stuff too, I just need some molds.

Oh, and I guess I'd need some sizer stuff too. Anyone gettin out of the business?

I've got 2 molds,both Lyman 1 cavity.

1) Lyman 452488, 185gr.,45 cal. SWC,SC. No handles. VG condition. $35

2) Lyman 429215, 215 gr.SWC GC,SC. No handles. VG condition. $35.

What "other stuff" do you have? I'm open to trades. I'm interested in magazines,brass,dies etc.

[email protected]

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.