Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTT OR Got molds?

Discussion in 'Reloading Supplies Wanted' started by Bealzybub, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Bealzybub

Bealzybub Portland Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I wouldnt mind getting a few molds. I'm thinkin a .30 gas check, 44, 38/357, 40.

I've got some scopes or other stuff to trade. Search "Pentax Ultimate Zoom" I've got one new in box never been opened. I have other stuff too, I just need some molds.

Oh, and I guess I'd need some sizer stuff too. Anyone gettin out of the business?

2. skidder

skidder Oregon Member

Do you want to out right sell one of your "Pentax Ultimate Zoom" and for how much ?
    Thanks

3. Bealzybub

I'd rather trade neat stuff and I cant sell it for $139.95 (Shot Show price 2011). I saw one retail at a shop for $499 and I've seen em at various auction sites $329-$369. That being said I might sell one. I wouldnt need to get $329 but I'm not going to be giving them away either. You're welcome to make an offer if you want to trade gun stuff, old project guns, certain reloading items etc, or cash............

Thanx, Russ

4. skidder

skidder Oregon Member

Good Morning Russ: I have 3 new in wrapper RCBS Part #82004 .25 Cal 100 gn steel blocks,#82001 .22 cal 55 gn flat nose and @ 82031 148 gn Wadcutters. These are new molds still in plastic wrap. I don't know if you would have any interest, thought I would ask.
    Thanks
    Larry

5. Bealzybub

Hi, thanx for the offer but I really cant use any of those for what I need. I appreciate you taking the time to look at my ad.