JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ordered 1000 copper plated .38 158 gr round nose flat point bullets via phone today from X-Treme Bullets, so am on a three to four week waiting list for delivery.

Price has been all over the place the last few months, from $94/1000 including delivery up to the current posting of $118/1000 on their web site. I paid $99.

Their web site ordering will be back up Monday May 6, but I don't know what the prices will be at that point.

Price has been all over the place the last few months, from $94/1000 including delivery up to the current posting of $118/1000 on their web site. I paid $99.

Their web site ordering will be back up Monday May 6, but I don't know what the prices will be at that point.

Welcome to the club. Even in the non reloading business prices are going up. My Son just received his second "Price Adjustment" notice from his main supplier for this year alone.

Obamacare, taxes, raw materials, labor, etc are all going up. So doth the price of the finished product.

Look at the bright side. At least X-Treme didn't take a lesson from all those profiteers out there.

Ordered 1000 copper plated .38 158 gr round nose flat point bullets via phone today from X-Treme Bullets, so am on a three to four week waiting list for delivery.

I just got shipment confirmation from Freedom Munitions, it looks like xtreme bullets is a sister company.

I'm thinking that they are, the Freedom Munitions uses the xtreme bullets, and the websites are almost identical. My guess is probably same ownership. Should take delivery tomorrow :)

250k 55gr FMJ-2.jpg

I had the bullets... here's 250K 55gr FMJ-BT. Unfortunately I had to deliver them to a customer yesterday.

250k 55gr FMJ-2.jpg

X tream had sponsored my shooting team High Plains Drifters when I lived in Reno, Jim house and family was and still is a great co. To deal with and a great PLated bullet and hard cast is great also.

Western States Championship ROCKed!!!!
Shooter Ready????

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews