JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got bored with wife's vinyl cutting machine....

IMG_2687.JPG IMG_2688.JPG IMG_2689.JPG IMG_2690.JPG IMG_2691.JPG IMG_2715.JPG IMG_2716.JPG

Not sure what you mean, its not like i placed these on the curb for people to see, and its in a safe also. your statement makes no sense to me. Guess its bad to be organized?

Not sure what you mean, its not like i placed these on the curb for people to see, and its in a safe also. your statement makes no sense to me. Guess its bad to be organized?
Can't see what the post said you're responding to,but this reaffirms why they are on ignore:rolleyes:
Looks good to me. Just don't go overboard like my buddy does. If it sits still it gets labeled :D

Do you have friends or visitors in your house? lighten up
I just get tired of hearing " you display your hobby, your going to get robbed" or "conceal your life". Yes I have visitors, and I also have my things put away. Just a recent irritation of mine hearing if I people display firearms, they will get robbed or whatever. If I get robbed, it's not because I displayed a sticker or where a shirt, it's because bad people do bad things. I understand being a hard target, but I will be damned if I live in fear.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top