JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Many of you know I dumped the .22lr platform a couple of years ago. Well.......

I got back into it. TBH it was due to the cost of shooting. I LOVE my .308 and my .223 but frankly the cost of ammo keeps me from shooting as much as I like to. So, @LuckySG listed a 10/22 that caught my eye. And I ended up taking her home. I still say the .22lr isn't the best round for much of anything, but I LOVE shooting and tight groups on paper calm me down. I've owned a couple of stock 10/22's and never found much joy. Grabbed a Smith 15-22, again was let down by it's mediocre accuracy.

Hopefully this one has more brains than beauty. But purely on looks, she won my heart! :D

10:22.jpg

Nice rifle dude! If you want the box for the scope let me know. I found it the other day.

BTW he's doing Aguila bricks of HV 40 grain for $25. Copper plated. I left with 1000 rounds.

22LR is one of my favorite rounds! Cheap and fun to shoot! I can hunt , plink, compete, or collect them in any price range my wallet can bare!
After I retire I want to try Long Distance precision shooting.

Sweet setup, .22's have their place in everyone's collection...

By the way, time to take the Christmas tree down amigo :D...

Mine just come down Monday, much to my youngest protests...

LOL yeah. We leave it up for my bride's birthday. Funny how you spotted that. I texted a friend the same pic and got the same response. :D

First year I talked her into a fake tree. On a timer for the lights. Wouldn't you know my lousy phone camera picks that up! :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top