JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I trust we all watch William Kirk's YouTube, Washington Gun Law.
I would avoid the BATFEces trap. Nothing good ever comes of attracting FedGov's attention.
Except for the fact that after this all shakes out and you didn't form 1 the gun it will be a contraband SBR.
The guy should be disbarred for that video

Last Edited:
I have seen a massive expansion of gun rights and opportunities in my lifetime.
You most certainly must not live in the same country as the rest of us... or your meds are entirely too strong. :s0140::s0140:

Gun right have not been "expanded" in any way. Some rights and freedoms have been "restored" to a degree. The small successes have been fought long and hard against the original infringments. In the grand scheme of things, nationwide, firearm rights have never been as restrictive as they are today and our rights are continuously under attack from every possible angle.

When we have duly elected house representatives feeling it completely acceptable to openly make statements on record, like, "Spare me the bullsh** about constitutional rights!"... or, (speaking about AR riles from the chairmans seat) "They are in common use. That's the problem and that's what we need to fix." that should be a wake up call that the fight to retain what rights we have is far from over.

Thankfully, some people aren't content to be sheeple and the fight continues.

If the SBR rule changes go into affect, I know there will be a lot of folks that will take advantage of a free tax stamp and use and even abuse it to the fullest for personal gain. I'm not calling for anarchy, but just bear in mind that every form filed is really just a validation and support of the rule change.

Hopefully they will see the writing on the wall and abandon the idea, but that's not likely. I'm sure it wil be immediately challenged and it would please me to no end to see it thrown out... or even better... for congress to act and at least ratify the NFA and remove SBR's.

Only time will tell.

Except for the fact that after this all shakes out and you didn't form 1 the gun it will be a contraband SBR.
From what you've said, they don't really care about contraband SBR's and will never do anything about it, anyway. Right? ;)

From what you've said, they don't really care about contraband SBR's and will never do anything about it, anyway. Right? ;)
I cant think of more than 4 or 5 SBR convictions that were stand alone and I pay attention to this stuff. Ive had good friends go directly to jail do not collect $200 when they could have just spent $200 and gotten a stamp though although probably 99% of all NFA charges are machine gun related because come on, theyre the fun ones. . If you have a gun you'll never ever take out of the house then do what you like. Its when you're at the range or selling a gun that you dont know who youre dealing with that problems arise. If you dont shoot at ranges and you dont sell guns and you dont ever piss anyone off so bad they rat you out then good for you.

I cant think of more than 4 or 5 SBR convictions that were stand alone and I pay attention to this stuff. Ive had good friends go directly to jail do not collect $200
So you're saying you only know of 4-5 SBR convictions and most of them where your friends?🤭

Or did you intend what you wrote to mean something different?

So you're saying you only know of 4-5 SBR convictions and most of them where your friends?🤭

Or did you intend what you wrote to mean something different?
I know of 4-5 standalone SBR convictions total.

I have 7 friends who have gone to federal prison on NFA charges. They were a mix of MG and SBR and DD charges. No standalone SBR. The ATF was quite active in Seattle in the late 90's and my friends were not very discreet.

Shout out to Rich in Phuket. No man, you still cant come back.

Only time Ive ever been happy to see someone get Parkinsons
Another one of note is hitler had Parkinsons particularly late in the war, uncontrollable tremor in left hand etc. etc. (although he had smaller symptoms much earlier). I don't know enough about parkinsons to know how it affects people mentally though.

Another one of note is hitler had Parkinsons particularly late in the war, uncontrollable tremor in left hand etc. etc. (although he had smaller symptoms much earlier). I don't know enough about parkinsons to know how it affects people mentally though.
I thought that was just nerve damage from Stauffenbergs assassination attempt.

hitler used Pervitin, which is pure meth--it was most likely affecting him mentally

_nc_ohc=EALJCklbDBgAX8LafV6&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

Not to take away from the subject:

Anyone know if any companies still sell those shortened A2 entry stocks?
All this SBR talk has me wanting to just go ahead and SBR my A2 pistol and slap one of those dinky A2 stocks onto it.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top