JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Guys,

I had been hoping to pick up a .308 and picked up a nice Savage Model 11 and Nikon 3-9x40 at Bi-Mart for
$389. Thought it was a good buy!!

The problem is I can't seem to find much about the different Model 11's.

On the Savage Arms website I see there is a: (but not much of an explaination of the differences)
BTH
FCNS
FHNS
Can you guys help me understand exactly what the differences are between the three models?

Thanks,

The differences between those models could be one comes with attachable clip or it has a bottom plate you can open up to remove your rounds or it has a Solid bottom plate so to unload you have to cycle the rounds out usong the bolt. one may have an Accu trigger and the other one may not, one could have accu trigger and Accu stock and one may not. Or one has a synthetic stock and the other one may have a Woodstock. Compare the descriptions between the three and you will see which one has what or doesn't have.
I have 11f in 243cal it has accu trigger top feed/unload synthetic stock shoots very nice.
Don't know if this helps but I'm throwing it out there.

Here is what the all those letters stand for:

AK -Adjustable Muzzle Brake
B -Laminate Stock
C -Clip (Detachable Box Mag.)
F -Synthetic Stock
G -Hardwood Stock
L -Left Hand
LE -Law Enforcement
ML -Muzzleloader
NS -No Sights
P -Police
SE -Safari Express