JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well kind of. Since Primary Weapons Systems is a local Boise operation, I stopped in to buy a stripped lower becuase I wanted Boise, ID stamped on my rifle. The guys there Stacey and Todd were super nice and let me play with the guns they had laying around. When all was said and done, I walked out with a stripped lower Serial # 000005 and a complete 16" piston upper, enhanced buffer tube, spikes buffer and Magpul BAD Lever. This thing is sexy. It came with the FSC556 and the BCM Gunfighter charging handle which I was buying anyway to put on my build. My parts from DSG came in today which consist of a Daniels Defense LPK, Magpul MOE Buttstock, Moe Grip and AFG2. I'm going to assemble it tonight and will post pics once it's done. Can't wait to get it to the range.

I'll post some pics tonight. Haven't taken it out to the range. I have some Troy iron sights on the way and haven't bought optics yet. I'll definitely give you a report though. I have a friend here in Bosie who has had the opportunity to shoot many of the their rifles including the 7" Diablo Auto. I'll try and get him on here to tell you what he thinks.

Kellen

Sounds great! For reference, I've fired an AK in 7.62x39, an AR in 5.56, and a SCAR 5.56, so I've had a little experience with DI/Short Stroke/Long Stroke. Just wondering where the PWS system comes out among them as far as recoil impulse, shot-to-shot recovery, etc. Looks like a great system! :D

Sorry to resurrect a dead thread but was curious how you're liking your PWS after a couple years of possible use? I'm debating between DI (with LaRue 18" OBR) or GP (PWS MK116).

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top