JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been a hunter for over 40+ years and have always been on the lookout for a better knife,started out with a Gerber shorty and moved on to custom knives but none of them seemed to be the perfect knife I had a design in my head just had not got around to having it made then I saw the robinson hunting knife it matched up very close to my dream knife and was less than half the price of having a custom built, These knives are made in the UK mine was the first shipped to the US. The knife has a 5" blade made of sandvik 12c27 steel and g10 handles that feel great in your hand in any position with a rifle casing in the but of the handle that a tab on the sheath pulls over to lock the knife into the sheath. knife comes with both leather and nylon sheaths.
Zg0At1P.jpg
YE3h9sl.jpg

It's a handsome knife and the blade shape should give you a ton of versatility. Let us know how it performs as you go. :cool:
Will do took the knife to work to show my buddies they liked it so much that 4 of them ordered knives.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads