Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Got a Kel tec KSG

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by chizuck, Jul 28, 2012.

1. chizuck

chizuck central Wa. Member

My favorite little shop in yakima called me the other day and told me they have a ksg coming for me. It should be here Aug 1st at the amazing price of 645. I will post up my first thoughts and range report. I am just so excited I needed to share.

If anyone in my area wants great deals on there guns. I recommend Attic Clutter in yakima wa on the corner of yakima ave and 6th ave. They can order just about anything and they only charge 20 plus shipping over there cost. No I don't work there, they are just friends of mine and have became that because of there great service and they way they do what it takes to get what your looking for.

Thanks
    Chuck

Pics to come

2. biggie24420

biggie24420 Beaverton Oregon Well-Known Member

I'm not a big Kel-Tec fan but I do like the KSG and the PMR. I have not shot either but wouldn't mind the shotgun for sure. It sounds like a decent price too. I have seen people trying to sell them for $1,800 and it just makes me laugh. I hope it works out good for you and that you don't have any issues with it. Can't wait to see some pics soon.

3. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

Wow $645.00. Now that is an honest gun shop. They must know they could get $1000 without any real effort. Good for them and you.

4. chizuck

chizuck central Wa. Member

Yeah actually the owner had someone offer her 1800 for it. But she told them no I don't think chuck wants to sell it. HAHAHA Yeah they are a great shop.

5. blackgunsdan

blackgunsdan Clackamas, OR Active Member

That's a great deal! At the last gun show one table had a KSG for $1550.00; and wouldn't budge on the price.