JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My favorite little shop in yakima called me the other day and told me they have a ksg coming for me. It should be here Aug 1st at the amazing price of 645. I will post up my first thoughts and range report. I am just so excited I needed to share.

If anyone in my area wants great deals on there guns. I recommend Attic Clutter in yakima wa on the corner of yakima ave and 6th ave. They can order just about anything and they only charge 20 plus shipping over there cost. No I don't work there, they are just friends of mine and have became that because of there great service and they way they do what it takes to get what your looking for.

Thanks
Chuck

Pics to come

I'm not a big Kel-Tec fan but I do like the KSG and the PMR. I have not shot either but wouldn't mind the shotgun for sure. It sounds like a decent price too. I have seen people trying to sell them for $1,800 and it just makes me laugh. I hope it works out good for you and that you don't have any issues with it. Can't wait to see some pics soon.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top