JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a Springfield XD tactical, 45 cal, has had a Powder River Precision trigger job done, has Tru Glo tritium sights, 6 13 round mags, 2 mag holders, a Serpa holster, and a original hard storage case. Has around 1500 rounds through it.

What is a reasonable asking price?

Thanks

$450-500. Peripherals and mods are good but seem to fetch very little. The extra mags are good. Holsters, cases and even night sights seem to not matter much to buyers. Trigger jobs seem to have the least amount of influence in used firearms purchases.

In today's world, mags and included ammo are king.

I'd agree with the $500 to $550 range, depending on where you are trying to sell it. Some locales can get you a better price, depending on firearm availability. If you lis it on here though, that is kind of a moot point. Sounds like a nice shooter though. Powder river precision does some nice work. I want one of their custom 1911's so bad it hurts me a little bit inside.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top