JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bench? We don't need no stinking bench!!! Seriously, I built mine as an extension of my shop, sort of a semi closed off section for Gun stuff! My loading bench sits on the outside wall side, and the gun bench on the inside wall with a double wide man door to the rest of the shop! Now I need to figure out how to organise it and get things in the proper place! For my shooting bench, I have a permanent bench I built out of cement and I have a roll around tool cart with three drawers that I keep all my range stuff in! I can take it with IF i were to shoot at a public range, but I prefer to just keep it at home! Top drawer is full of cleaning gear and fluids, second drawer is Ammo storage for live rounds, and bottom is for tools! Nice thing is this also provides a solid mount for my spotting scope and rest accessories like a pistol bag/rest, or a diffrent rifle rest or bag's! Pretty cool set up if I do say so my self! I also have an open top roll around tool box for large things and for buckets for brass!

I'm starting to settle on the idea of making something here.

Looking at the stuff i have all over my bench, i'm thinking that 4 or 5 inches deep and as wide as the desk itself is probably a good start.

Making square box sections with some at specific sizes, enough to put cleaning product bottles in for example and rods, brushes etc in smaller squares.

my bench looks like a farmer's bench/ it's a mess and it's not like my momma din' teach me better! It's not like I planned it to be that way! Men who work have dirty benches, and if they have time to clean-up at the end of the day, they ain't working hard enough!

Yeah, mine will be a mess most of the time, but once in while, not only would i like to be *able* to clean it up, i'd love to know where a particular thing is once in a while :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top