JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It gave absolutely no reason and when I called, I was told to ask the experts, which I did. How long does it take to hear back from them? This is more than a little annoying. I suspect it is an issue with a payment card as I got a delay and the payment went through, 3 days after I filed.

Any thoughts?

Stupid. Especially considering how many times you were already approved.

That's the number 1 thing that pisses me off about the whole process. Submit 1 or 10, at once or over the coarse of years. Each one is treated as if you became a criminal after the last submission.

Imagine a system that checked if you have been approved recently and it has multiple forms in play and they just did them all at once!

If efile it could be any number of reasons. Yeah, don't expect a good response. Save your forms early and often, and triple check them with a magnifying glass.

Was it something like this? This was at the end of the PDF on my disapproved eForm1 last year.

1613676203306.png

And what caused this was the lack of them sending the coverletter that I was supposed to print and send in with my fingerprint cards. So I called them, they told me to contact the "Ask the Experts", who never responded to me, so I ended up just re-submitting the application again and all was good thereafter.

Remember this: It's the government. :oops:

How long does it take to hear back from them?

In my experience, pretty fast by .gov standards. As like within a business day. Though, granted, I haven't used it much.

Stupid. Especially considering how many times you were already approved.

That's the number 1 thing that pisses me off about the whole process. Submit 1 or 10, at once or over the coarse of years. Each one is treated as if you became a criminal after the last submission.

Imagine a system that checked if you have been approved recently and it has multiple forms in play and they just did them all at once!

Agreed. It is insanely stupid from stem to stern.

I used fingerprint forms and an inkpad I bought off Amazon. Worked perfectly.

Same. For both NFA items and FFL related things. Zero problems thus far. (Knock on wood.)

Was it something like this? This was at the end of the PDF on my disapproved eForm1 last year.

View attachment 828931

And what caused this was the lack of them sending the coverletter that I was supposed to print and send in with my fingerprint cards. So I called them, they told me to contact the "Ask the Experts", who never responded to me, so I ended up just re-submitting the application again and all was good thereafter.

Remember this: It's the government. :oops:
Nope. It says see attached sheet and there isn't one.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top