JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
One of my boys brought this leather holster back to me from Afghanistan a few years ago. It was made there in Kabul. He doesn't know what weapon it's for. Maybe it's just generic.

My 1911 fits it okay but the spare mag sleeve is a little loose for single stack.

Real nice fit, however, with the CZ 75 Compact and the double stack spare mag. I'd like to acquire a second holster like this one to modify.

Anyone know exactly what it is and maybe where I might find another? (I'm not sending him back there to get me another.)

kabul 1.JPG

kabul 2.JPG

kabul 3.JPG

Last Edited:
There is about 1 million of these around every NATO and Afghan base. They are mostly hand made with random consistency. The only way you are getting another one is if you find someone else who brought one back

There is about 1 million of these around every NATO and Afghan base. They are mostly hand made with random consistency. The only way you are getting another one is if you find someone else who brought one back
Wish I could give your post two likes, Far. That's exactly what I figured having been to dozens of third world countries where locals make... everything. I remember talking dozens of buddies out of investing in shiny "Fenler" guitars that look pretty good (late at night when you're drunk enough to mix it up with shore patrol).

Luckily I missed Afghanistan, and luckily my son won't ever go back there again.

I was thinking this one might work as an under jacket CCW holster for that CZ (if I removed the mag bulky sleeve). But I found something else that'll work even better and I can keep this souvenir from my boy intact.

Thanks for looking!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top