JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've never talked about this before, but I really need the boards advice on what could be a crucial decision. I’ve suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me.

The usual signs… Phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up.
My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, “Just some friends from work, you don’t know them.”

I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive. Although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has gotten out of the car round the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn’t in a taxi?

I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife I think deep down I just didn’t want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

I decided I was going to park my motorcycle next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my bike , that I noticed that the valve covers on the motor seemed to be leaking a little oil.

Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?

I had the same thing happen but I found out my cars camber was messed up.

Serious business right there.

I suspectr she has been spending time with your bike while you are gone, thus the leak. Chain up the bike man before you lose it.

jj

you should entitle it "gotta big problem, guys," or something like that... as the intent of the joke is to make us think the "problem" is your wife cheating, but that the purpose of the story ends up actually not having anything to do with your wife cheating, but that that part's given only as background story leading up to what the real problem is: leaky oil.

just a suggestion..:D

Do you feel you will ever be able to trust the bike again now that it has let you down? Do you love it enough to go through the difficult process of overhauling the engine or do you feel you would be better off letting it go and looking for happiness with a new bike? Are there any accessories in the picture that would suffer from the old bike leaving?

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews