JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Then Janz has just the set for you - yes, "set"; you can change the barrels and the cylinder for different calibers

Janz Quick Change Revolver | SHOT 2017 - The Firearm Blog
janz.jpg

Kind of reminiscent of DW revolvers, but with the addition of changing out the caliber too.

Neat - but way too expensive for what it is - at least for us non-millionaires.

^. Neat-O for sure. But $30K buys one a really nice transferable machine-gun. Or more acreage, or at least down payment on said. Both of which I'd derive a lot more enjoyment from than an admittedly nice looking revolver set up.

One commenter supposed that this revolver was maybe for those poor souls in Germany (maybe other euro countries) where they are maybe only allowed one revolver at a time?

Sure, *IF* I had so much money that this would be walking around change and not impact buying anything else I wanted - i.e., if I had millions to spend - I would maybe buy one of these. I kind of doubt they will find many buyers in the USA though.

Putting the consideration of whether someone is wealthy enough aside, to actually pay $30,000 for a revolver is definitely a sign of serious mental issues. If its "good crazy" or "bad crazy" or "in between crazy"....
....I have absolutely NO idea !o_O

(I'd like to be his buddy though if he's that rich and good crazy!)

Last Edited:
At the point where you can afford to buy $50K Rolex/et. al. watches or spend millions on real estate, etc., and still have millions in cash left over, and have any other firearm you want, I don't see a problem with it.

I think it is a lot less a sign of a "mental issue" than having everything "gold plated" around you.

trump-gold.jpg

I had one in .44 Mag with a 6" ported barrel.

Yes- very accurate - mostly due to the tensioned barrel.

Shooting it with cast bullets with the ported barrel was not good though as it clogged up the chamber between the barrel and the shroud, making it very difficult to remove if you didn't clean the lead from the chamber quite often.

My late uncle had one of those Dan Wessons you mentioned, MrMillspecer. Not only was it one nice revolver and kit, it was incredibly accurate.

I purchased a Lee loader and reloaded 38s in my bedroom to practice with. Very simple loader get your powder,bullets primars. I think I used a 2x4 and a hammer w this kit and made ammo. My mom just shook her head and upped their insurance policy on me. Great pistols. Miss it.

Then Janz has just the set for you - yes, "set"; you can change the barrels and the cylinder for different calibers

Janz Quick Change Revolver | SHOT 2017 - The Firearm Blog
View attachment 336979

Kind of reminiscent of DW revolvers, but with the addition of changing out the caliber too.

Very neat idea. Suspect a lot of the price is so few will sell. Not something they will be able to mass manufacture. Some collectors will of course just have to have one.

At the point where you can afford to buy $50K Rolex/et. al. watches or spend millions on real estate, etc., and still have millions in cash left over, and have any other firearm you want, I don't see a problem with it.

I think it is a lot less a sign of a "mental issue" than having everything "gold plated" around you.

View attachment 337006
I wonder if I could get DJT to buy me one of them Janz setups?!?!?

^. Neat-O for sure. But $30K buys one a really nice transferable machine-gun. Or more acreage, or at least down payment on said. Both of which I'd derive a lot more enjoyment from than an admittedly nice looking revolver set up.
Yeah. I would rather get a Taurus Judge in .45 Long Colt/.410 and a nice bit of land or a used fishing boat with the rest as a down payment.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top