JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
WTS Located in Springfield, OR This is my late father's drop dead gorgeous Browning original T-Bolt T-2 Deluxe in .22 LR made back in the 1960's My Dad loved Browning firearms, and collected quite a few. Most he rarely shot. This rifle was only taken to the range a few times, and never hunted with. It is in exceptional condition. Some wear to the bluing around the trigger guard, and that is pretty much it. Bluing everywhere else and the wood are gorgeous. Very rich, deep colored walnut stock, with a gloss finish.

The T-2 Deluxe is less common than the standard T-Bolt grade, and very hard to find, especially in such awesome condition as this rifle. Hopefully there is a lover of Browning firearms like my Dad that will want to add this beauty to his collection. It has a 24 inch barrel, and rings are mounted on it. I inherited this from my Dad, and unfortunately I could never find the rear sight, or the box or paperwork. Despite being nearly a half century old, it still looks like new. The gloss finish on the stock is in perfect condition.

If you were to shoot it I can tell you that it is extremely quiet to shoot with Remington's subsonic .22 LR ammo. Very little muzzle blast.

The rifle does come with two 5 round, and one 10 round magazine. I sort of feel bad giving up my Dad's Brownings, but hopefully there is someone out there who will love and cherish this lovely .22 as much as he did.

Face to face, cash transaction only. Price: $875

Please do not offer any trades, as no trades of any kind will be accepted.

. DSC_0264a.jpg

DSC_0258a.jpg DSC_0262a.jpg DSC_0268a.jpg DSC_0270a.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.