JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Just sunk a bunch of cash into some new audio equipment, so one of my high end 1911's has to go. I could never part with my Wilson Combat, and my Kimber Pro TLE/RL-II has become my every-day carry gun, so it's got to be the 'safe queen' - my G2 Custom Commander in .45 ACP.

It's a fully documented G2 custom (made by G. Glenn Riddle from Grandview, TX). It comes in the original box with all documentation including the original build sheet. This gun is just too nice for me to carry or shoot on a regular basis. It is without a doubt one of the nicest 1911s I have ever owned.

I purchased this beauty here from AndyH back in mid 2009, and I've put less than 100 rounds through it. It was in like-new condition with only 20 rounds through it when I got it from Andy, so it's not even broken in yet. It is deadly accurate with a trigger the breaks so crisp and clean you can't believe it! And it is absolutely gorgeous!

The frame and slide are hand lapped and all the internal parts are match grade from the best of the best...Ed Brown, Wilson Combat, EGW, C&S, Novak, Wilson combat, Caspian and Clark.

The front and rear straps are beautifully hand checkered at 25 lpi.
The slide flats are mirror polished and the frame and rounds are bead blasted and blued to a nice matte finish.

The barrel is an Ed Brown match grade that is completely hand fit to the slide.
Lots of internal polishing for reliability and an extremely crisp 3.5 lb Wilson Combat trigger.

It includes one Novak and 2 Chip Mccormick Power mags.

First to post "I'll take it" followed by a PM takes it home. I'm asking $1450 which is an absolute steal for this gun.

Thanks everyone.

Custom1911CommanderPhoto3.jpg

Custom1911CommanderPhoto4.jpg