JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am trying to finish off the liquidation of my inventory, I have tons of odds and ends left.

Intermediate Cold Sleeping bag, older style with holofill and green outer cover. Good to 25 degrees. (Military says so). $25

Extreme Cold Weather Bag, same as above but has down and holofill lining. Good to below zero. Really warm bag. $40, both bags in very good condition.

3 Color Gore Tex ECWCS Jacket size LR. Brand new but has some light stains on it from getting wet and mildewy in storage. I washed it and some came out so you might be able t get them out with further washing. $40.

3 Color Gore Tex ECWCS Jacket size Large Long. Brand new no flaws, $70.

3 Color Gore Tex ECWCS Pants size 3XLR! Brand New $25.

3 Color Gore Tex ECWCS Pants size XLR Brand new $25.

Woodland Camo Gore Tex EECWCS Pants Size Medium, Used some fading, $25.

Intermediate Cold Weather Boots
Some of the best boots the military ever came out with. Good to at least 20 degrees. All leather black with Gore Tex lining and thinsulate insulation. All are brand new unless otherwise noted. $30 PER PAIR!

Sizes:

4 Wide
4 Regular
4 Extra Wide
7.5 Narrow
8.5 Regular, worn once
9 Regular, has Air Force Sole, non-vibram, all others are vibram sole.
11 Extra Wide
11.5 Wide 2 pair
12.5 Narrow
12.5 Extra Wide

Regular is a D, Wide an E, Extra Wide EE width.

Desert Army Issue Boots

9.5 Regular Unlined with new Sierra Sole

11 Wide "" "" ""

All items are FOB Corvallis, Oregon, I can ship UPS Ground or USPS and I always check for cheapest rate. I also take Paypal.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top