JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Set some guidelines"? And, just what is that ancient document that is in a glass display - the 27 suggestions?

AYKM? Activists rush in where there is a void in leadership.

1568064983962.png

Did you guys read the article? Senate says they won't look at anything if the President won't sign it. It doesn't say that the President supports anything. I think its a way to get the heat off of the Senate for not wanting to do anything.

"We didn't do it because the President won't sign it!"

Or worse...

"We only did it because the President wanted it!"

Did you guys read the article? Senate says they won't look at anything if the President won't sign it. It doesn't say that the President supports anything. I think its a way to get the heat off of the Senate for not wanting to do anything.

Or worse...

That's basically what Mitch has been saying, he's waiting on DJT to initiate with what he'd like to accomplish... And if DJT is wise, it'll be nothing much. How about fortifying the existing background check system to ensure all applicable records are recorded, mental health and military incidents as well?!?!? That's something he could do...

That's basically what Mitch has been saying, he's waiting on DJT to initiate with what he'd like to accomplish... And if DJT is wise, it'll be nothing much. How about fortifying the existing background check system to ensure all applicable records are recorded, mental health and military incidents as well?!?!? That's something he could do...

I'd love to see BGC responsibility's totally with the feds so its uniform. This mix and match crap from local, state, and feds has too many moving parts. If an agency wants to be a certified agency, they should have terminals to report information to the feds.

Because we all want the feds to keep a central DB of every little infringement we might have done since we were kids? No thank you.

Does no one remember what the gov tried to do via the VA and SSI regarding vets with mental problems?

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you guys read the article? Senate says they won't look at anything if the President won't sign it. It doesn't say that the President supports anything.
Be sure to contact him and let him know that he better not support any anti-2A proposals if he wants your vote in 2020:

Or worse...

I think the President should 'step up' in the gun debate, by revoking any existing executive orders that infringe on our 2a rights. He could also do a better job of finding 2a administrators in Justice, ATFE, etc.

Because we all want the feds to keep a central DB of every little infringement we might have done since we were kids? No thank you.

Does no one remember what the gov tried to do via the VA and SSI regarding vets with mental problems?

If you want a BGC to be accurate, yes. Where do you think the local agencies look when they do it? You know how idiotic it is to have to interpret arrest records from other states since they aren't uniform? Was there an arrest? If so, a disposition? Its hard to tell because everything looks so different. Since its all supposed to reported to the feds anyway, Id rather dit be done using their terminals and using a uniform format. I bet you it actually saves more delays than it does denials.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top