JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am going to assume the person in question 'flashed' the gun while driving the car and with intent to intimidate.

Simply showing someone a gun may or may not be 'brandishing' or 'menacing' - it depends on the context and details.

This woman is a stone cold lunatic. Throw the book at her. Road rage and firearms do not mix.
An off-duty marshal was in Interstate 25's Gap construction zone when a woman in a van "had flashed a handgun at him," according to a probable cause affidavit obtained by the outlet.

Calef later allegedly sped off on the interstate, reportedly accelerating up to 90 miles per hour and changing multiple lanes, according to the affidavit.

Maybe she was an anti-2nd amendment activist? After reading the article it comes across as another person who shouldn't be allowed to carry a gun.

Being the story is in The Hill I suspect a progressive agenda bias at the very least. However, it sounds like a dumb thing for anyone to do. Just have to wait for the court date to get the facts.

Or ... Could it have possibly been a "set up" to frame the lady? Payback for a nasty political campaign? Or just personal payback? The ongoing problem is that we will probably never get to the truth with this. And ... it does rub me wrong when a conservative candidate might be paying the price for such. We must understand that all actions have a reaction.

Just me and just saying. :(

Ya while I am drinking a beer heading down that interstate, I love to hang some gang signs and show off my Colt-Python to the Law Enforcement. Yea Haw...

I would like to thanks little miss idiot there for once again saying you are for us, while screwing us.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top