JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Haven't been up that way in a few weeks as its been too hot and dry. Also too busy to do so, but was talking to my buddy about going up in few weeks and i guess he saw signs posted everywhere restricting shooting up there now? something about backstops or something, excluding the canyon that YOU SHOULD NOT be shooting off of, but he said everything up past the forestry sign was also noted.

Was wondering if anyone has been up there recently? seen or heard anything of the sort? last time I was up was around the time of the eclipse so its been a a minute.

Headed to the coast this weekend so i might go drive by up there see whats up.

I've been waiting for some rain as well to go make some steel plates sing. Hopefully this weekend I'll get in some much overdue practice!

yeah Gooseneck is like 4 miles from my house, and i prefer going up there than scaring the Horses next door,(we got awesome Neighbors) but my buddy was saying Gooseneck has signs posted no target shooting.

I typically use the one spot with the tree barriers up the left there. last few trips Ive noticed more trash than Id care to see sadly. been trying to pack it out every time i can. i know if you continue up 1/4 mile theirs a huge berm that's pretty close that's totally safe to use also, but even that he was saying is posted no shooting, Sometimes this guy can be full of $**t. But was mostly wondering if anyone's been up past few days/weeks. Could be also due to deer season opening if anyone out in the sticks behind those areas, we dont need to be volley firing on them. But i dont know.

Also from what i understand the first spot open to the left before the forestry sign is off limits, as people try to shoot across the canyon or down it, was told by one of the locals in the area who knows LE who told him. so if anyone does see anyone using that pad kindly tell them it may not be the best area to use.

I was up there years ago and most places I saw the signs of people shooting, were places where people shoud not be shooting. the only backstop were hoping your bullet would find a tree before finding anything else.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top