JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This should do the trick.
Up for sale on Gun Broker for only $140.00

Description for Item # 452983386
View attachment 113864
Marlin 55 Goose gun, 12 ga 3" mag, 36" full choke. Little used,nice shape, minor dings and scratches only. Bright shiny bore. No modifications, stock LOP is 14". Goose season is here, reach out there and get yours! Sales to CA are no problem. 3% for credit cards. 7.5% sales tax for CA residents.
View attachment 113865

I have always wanted one of those!

I'm sorry, but what part of this article is supposed to convince anyone not to buy a 10-gauge? That it's heavy? If anything, it suggests that the 10 gauge is ideal and you should roll your own. Browning BPS in 10 gauge for the win. And it ejects out the bottom with a tang safety, so it's ambidextrous for the most part.

Only reason I ruled out the big 10 is availability of shells, I don't plan on reloading them so I went with the 12. I really did like the bottom eject feature of the BPS too, I looked at them in 12ga also but ruled them out for a couple other reasons.

Really need to handle and swing all candidates. Every one of the shotguns mentioned fits someone perfectly! You are doing it right!:) Good luck on the Honkers!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top