JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anybody going out this weekend? Im thinking of heading to one of the hunting access farms in the area? Are these spots crowded? Especially on the first day?
Any other opportunities on BLM land?

Sorry for the all the questions,
And thanks

Saw a couple geese at some Willamette Greenway spots, went to Manning Farms in Browning to scout the area and found 2 possible spots I can use with no laydown blind using natural cover. Went to Windsor island and it was closed but looks promising.

I had one shot that didn't take because it was flying over the river so I wouldn't have been able to get it.

Any one with experience who'd be willing to help me out with pointers or possibly allow me to come along, it'd be greatly appreciated

Windsor is crap, quarry has posted their signs all over the state land like they own it saying no hunting or they'll sue you.

Went to Grand island scouting all last week and got today off so I got up early and went to set up and it's gated off, way after dusk. So that's a waste of a week scouting.

So many geese flying over head while I hit up both spots, finally made it to the 3rd spot in Spring Valley Willamette greenway. Not a single goose heard or seen in 3 hours.

I feel like there is so much red tape just to even try to hunt sometimes. They tell you when and where you can hunt and sometimes just change their mind.

Done ranting...for now

At least it wasn't raining, I took a 2 minute power nap at some point

Last Edited:
we hunt private land along windsor island area. the damn geese have figured us out. if we're in one field theyre over the other. if we move to that field mid day and hunt the evening, theyre in the other field. if we take both fields, no geese :rolleyes:. they know!

we hunt private land along windsor island area. the damn geese have figured us out. if we're in one field theyre over the other. if we move to that field mid day and hunt the evening, theyre in the other field. if we take both fields, no geese :rolleyes:. they know!

Do you usually go door knocking or send letters for access to private land?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top