JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pic of the civic, I had a 90 and 91 si. 91 had a b18c5 and shot nos ran 13.1 @ 107..
FAST! No, mine is a 70HP D15B1 stocker, with a 4 speed. It was stolen from the owner and sat for a year and a half. I recovered it for the owner who gave it to me for the price of a lunch. Rehabbing it got me through the first year or so of chemotherapy. I'm doing the suspension and wheels/tires.

Welcome ! We have some similar interests . Motorcycles rank up there with firearms with me, and I've been lucky to experience a nice variety of both. Have fun ! Any 1911s ?
1974 .45 Combat Commander with a Bar-Sto collet barrel. Well traveled. Motorcycling around the US in 1978, I blatantly violated New York's Sullivan law and the Bartley-Fox law in Mass. Had it been known, I'd probably still be in jail there. In Texas, I would have received the tourist of the month award.

Forgot to mention that I am also a coffee nut. Roast at home.

Last Edited:
Thanks to all! In the words of Red Green, "We're all in this together." Especially now that the well-funded, well-organized freedom haters seek to penalize the good while ignoring the guilty; while ignoring the mentally unstable. In their quest for "compassion" they allow the mentally ill and unstable to fester, which only promotes their agenda. What they actually allege is that freedom is simply too dangerous. Although not a history major, I seem to remember that King George III thought the same way.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top