JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
https://store.google.com/us/magazine/compare_nest_hub?hl=en-US

This is for connecting with mom who is in a senior living apartment and in mental decline.
Looking for a reasonable way for other family members to keep in touch with her. I did video calls with them over the holiday, but want to have a way that she can do this without me. A cell phone is a bit over her ability at this time. These are voice-activated.
Also, uses Google Duo for the calls - which is readily available.

Any experiences good / bad ?

Better alternatives?

TIA

GRUB-HUB is hit and miss, between the restaurant and driver, it's awful easy to screw it up, and ether not get your food, or you get it cold, or they send it from the wrong restaurant, Ask me how I know!
When it does work, it can sure be a game changer, especially when forced to keep separate due to health concerns/risks! Note, contact your living care center to make sure they accept deliveries, again, ask me how I know.

I have found both Amazon and Safeway both do quite good in delivering, though both tend to swap out different items with out you knowing until it's too late!

Meals on Wheels is by far the best and most reliable, and they seem to be the most careing and affable, especially with shut-ins, and most care centers will gladly accept deliveries if pre arranged.

Finally, both the local Elks lodge's and several local Church groups offer these types of servises, and they can be an excellent means to do what your trying to do, we have delt with the local Elk's many times and they are super to deal with!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top