JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That seems to be a general search, which is not affected. Problem is with their "Shopping" search, which no longer returns any results for firearms.

Strange. I never used shopping. Ebay and paypal won't allow guns either but I still use them. It's kind of like the Post Office I guess. I can't carry in there and I can't ship a gun out of there, but I still have to go in there often.

??

We should have all stopped supporting Google a long time ago.

They've shown a willingness to cooperate with LE and Intelligence agencies. They've shown a clear desire to aggregate every part of your life under their umbrella (gmail, google maps, google docs, etc.).

Google might as well be the big brother fiat of the internet, unfortunately there's already real big brother programs watching your internet activities. Anyone see the DHS list of flagged searches and keywords?

I'm using Windows 7 and Firefox and just searched Google for "guns for sale" and "ammunition for sale" and got tons of good hits. All of the major online dealers, inventory, prices - everything.

What happens when you click this?

LINK

Or this, which is a sidebar ad for Wal Mart?

LINK

When I click on that link I see bb guns and airsoft guns at the top. scrolling down all I see are forums and auction sites advertising guns. NO RETAILERS. if you go through the first 10 pages you might see one or two retailer slip through. The ones that do slip through, there is no pricing on the pages because the item is out of stock. They have blackballed gun retailers both in shopping results and in general search results.

regarding you second link;
I dont have advertising sidebars because I have adblock installed, but ofcourse google would have walmart on the sidebar. Thats a paid advertisment.

If you go to BING and type in a random gun for sale, you get all the same results as google, forums, auctions etc, but you also get reputable retailers scattered in throughout those results aswell.

Whats interesting is on the shopping search:
If you type in the word: "Scope" you get a bunch of results
If you add the word: "RIFLE" along with "scope" you get NOTHING.

Hi all,

New member, first post but long time lurker.

I am currently in Europe and Google Shopping works just fine:

Capture2.jpg
Capture1.jpg

Is it possible that you have your search filters on too strict ?

Capture2.jpg

Capture1.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews