JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Separate the wheat from the chaff."

Well said, but then someone also has to understand how your analogy applies to situations other than wheat harvesting :)
I'm not sure what that has to do with harvesting.

Didn't that mean you need to seperate well when you ingest too much wheat so you won't chaff?

Did you mean a fecal "collection"... vs. "harvesting"?

ONE of us is confused, me thinks!

:s0140:

So, Lapine is getting "woke"? Man, my condolences.

Yeah, Bend used to be one of my favorite places on Earth about 40 years ago.
The downward spiral begins. I hope you guys can somehow stop the California contagion otherwise this will be the new normal:

FA2A1C20-8B7B-4368-B41A-B455220210C8.jpeg
BE39469C-F20F-422A-A971-EEE62933821C.png

Hopefully it's not "too late to turn back"

While I'm not a huge fan of OC, I do like to OC on occasion, but definitely not in any densely populated areas like in the inner cities, even though I use a retention rig. I OC'd more in ID when I lived out in the country where people were nicer, had a great sense of community and people respected law and order etc.
CC is my preferred method of carry like for many of us here given the amount of wackos that are prevalent along the western wall of communism the left has created.
Earlier this week, my neighbors across from me were robbed in broad daylight via the classic distraction scam BS and happened an hour before I got home from work. I had video footage on my ring I gave the local PD detectives who reached out to me the following day. More reason I tell people to arrive home armed when possible given what we deal with in today's political climate. Luckily no one was hurt and not much was taken.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top