JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
@v0lcom13sn0w , look what I scored at Goodwill this afternoon while looking for some camping clothes.
Dunno if that's where you got part of your name, but they were in good condition and fit.
20161227_172849.jpg

ha ha ha yeah dude,thats awesome. i made this name over 13 years ago when i was 15 or 16 and was snowboarding/skateboarding a lot. i guess it just stuck for my online user names. Easier to remember when i use it for almost all my stuff.

good find!

also, i used to only wear their jeans until they started making them skin tight for the hipster type crowd. they sure held up better than any pair of levi's i ever had(which i refuse to wear now).

Scout chinos. Reinforced crotch & seat like it was designed for a rapelling harness. Loose fit otherwise. Vent holes sewn into the fabric. Seemed to me to be awesome hiking pants. $7. Also picked up Nike & REI fast dry pants, both looked new. Total $27 out the door.

also, i used to only wear their jeans until they started making them skin tight for the hipster type crowd. they sure held up better than any pair of levi's i ever had(which i refuse to wear now).
I know wutcha mean. I've tried on some fashion jeans, the ones that normally sell for >$120 (like some Diesels or Buffalo) and my calf barely fits through the thigh (I'm not fat). My first thought and curse is something the PC crowd would call homophobic.

Carharts double front pants...

$35 and have lasted me a minimum of 3 years hard wear but I have some from 5-7 years ago still that are starting to wear but are super comfy so they are the bum around the house pants.

I bought a couple of wranglers on sale and I don't expect they will last more then a year or two with mild wear.

I love right pant leg upper leg pockets, makes a great place clipping a knife in a place you can pull it when sitting in a car.:confused:

I found a pair at Goodwill that went great with my hipster halloween costume. I'd upload a photo, but I'd hate to make you boys jealous.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top