JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sad day for Movie fans, the Iconic actor has passed away at age 67!
I always loved his movies, and his most iconic roll that has lead to some of the best memes of all time, not to mention a seriously good performance in that movie!

R.I.P. Ray Liotta.

1653608749540.png

1653608609177.png

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Sad day for Movie fans, the Iconic actor has passed away at age 67!
I always loved his movies, and his most iconic roll that has lead to some of the best memes of all time, not to mention a seriously good performance in that movie!

As soon as I heard it happened in the Dominican Republic it made me think of all the other tourist deaths that have happened over there over the last several years. Tainted alcohol and stuff. Google it... could be coincidence. Could also not be.

As soon as I heard it happened in the Dominican Republic it made me think of all the other tourist deaths that have happened over there over the last several years. Tainted alcohol and stuff. Google it... could be coincidence. Could also not be.
You may be onto something. My wife and I were on a cruise ship that pulled into port there, we imbibed the rum and gorged on the shellfish. I used to be tall, dark and handsome, now I look like Yoda with a hangover :(.

May he rest in peace.

I LOVED his movies and saw many of them over the years.

I have read that he was a NICE man and not conceited.

He was always willing to help a fellow actor and make them feel WELCOME.

Condolences to his friends and family.

Cate

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top