JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
REMEMBER DISNEY OWNS ABC MAYBE WE SHOULD GIVE THEM A CALL.....

Goodbye to ABC...

ABC News Joins Obama and Bans American Flag Lapel Pins!!!!!

ABC NEWS BANS FLAG LAPEL PINS This is what we get from the present attitudes in Washington .

Barbara Walters said that this was going to hurt ABC badly....

And she works for ABC.

YESTERDAY THE BRASS AT ABC NEWS ISSUED ORDERS FORBIDDING REPORTERS TO WEAR LAPEL PIN AMERICAN FLAGS OR OTHER PATRIOTIC INSIGNIA. THEIR REASONING WAS THAT ABC SHOULD REMAIN NEUTRAL ABOUT 'CAUSES'.

SINCE WHEN IS PATRIOTISM TO BE DISCOURAGED?

I URGE YOU TO BOYCOTT ABC AND ITS SPONSORS AND AFFILIATES. WE ARE SLOWLY LOSING EVERYTHING OUR COUNTRY STANDS FOR AND EVERYTHING OUR MEN AND WOMEN FOUGHT AND DIED TO PRESERVE!

PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO AS MANY AS YOU CAN.

THIS HAS BEEN VERIFIED THROUGH:

During the Days After 9/11 ABC News Discouraged the Wearing of American Flag Pins by Reporters-Truth

THIS ONE NEEDS TO BE CIRCULATED...QUICKLY

Since when has ABC News avoided "causes?"

It's been a long time since I saw a broadcast of theirs that wasn't biased as hell.
Dianne Sawyer is a bad joke when the topic is "objective journalism."

The last time I remember seeing anything that was remotely patriotic on ABC was when Peter Jennings was in the booth all day and night covering the WTC/pentagon/Pennsylvania terrorism on 9/11.
And Peter Jennings was Canadian!

These networks are so incredibly out of touch with the average American. I don't like getting news from them because they just can't be trusted to provide truly 'unbiased' coverage. I'm not surprised at all. They support the President, who spends American tax dollars so he can travel the world and apologize for America. He bows to foreign leaders. Don't doubt that what you see on ABC is a direct result of orders from the White House and those connected closely to them. To them, being 'American' is a shameful thing. It's up to the rest of us to remind these people that the average American is proud be just that. We're heading on a trip to Disney soon. I'm going to wear an American flag there to spite all those that fear the symbol of freedom. As for ABC, I haven't watched them in ages. As for Disney, well, it's a right of passage for my daughter, and it's pretty much impossible to avoid getting some money in the hands of these morons.

OK fredball, take a deep breath and read my words very carefully. Do you know how I know this is completely false? It's because at the end of the chain e-mail you just posted here, it says:

PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO AS MANY AS YOU CAN.

If you see that again in an e-mail, you know it's fake, OK?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top