JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I figured his days were very numbered when he stepped down as CEO. They made some cool stuff and put out some truly revolutionary products. I'm not a huge Apple fan but can respect what he did.

I don't own any Apple products, and have probably gone out of my way to buy the products of his competitors. Having said that, Jobs was unequaled in industrial design and marketing. No contemporary comes close.

I was never a huge apple fan either but Steve jobs and apple did a couple of amazing things. Apple revolutionized the cell phone market based by piggy backing a cellphone on their ipods. Touch screens were around for almost 10 years at the time but they were worthless and didn't appeal to the market all that much. Also the ipod has one focus and that was to embrace the digital age of music rather than competing with CD's. Apple essentially brought the cell phone focus back to the US as opposed to Japan and Europe. Consequently, the overwhelming success of the iphone gave rise to more touch screen based phones with a heavy emphasis on mobile data transfer.

So in theory without Steve and Apple we would not have the Android platform. Apple's vision and products forced the stale cell phone, music, and computereindustry into creating better products.

Think back 10 years and if someone told you the most popular cell phone in the world was designed by an american company you would laugh.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top