JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Many here know, I'ma fan of primary arms and there optics.

They have some very nice prism optics coming out this year and one has me excited. It is a 1x but the ACSS reticle is catered to 9mm carbines.

The 3x micro prism looks to be a good solution to a few things as well. I've got the GLX version and it truly is a lesser expressive ACOG in my opinion.

They are killing it!

Look forward to swapping my red dot for the prism on my SBR CMMG 9mm.

1611766433127.jpeg
1611766446703.jpeg
Full catalogue of their new stuff.

Looks sturdy, I like it. The reticle is not as busy as the Holosun ACSS. Plus none of the red dot blurriness.

Any idea when it's coming out?
A few of them are up for preorder. The 9mm ones aren't. They might do preorder for those too. Last couple of their optics I've purchased were through preorder, I assume due to Covid. I had to wait a bit, but once they got them mine was shipped with zero issues.

I had their 5x prism but the eye relief was too close to work on my Carbine without the stock fully collapsed. Sold it. I do own their 1-6 and 1-8 scopes with the ACSS reticle as for 308/556 and 7.62x39. They work as advertised. Here's a review I did on the 7.62x39 and shooting out to 500 yards using the reticle alone for elevation.

I love the Primary Arms ACSS reticle particularly in the prisms. I've got a slight to moderate astigmatism and its not too noticeable on the EoTechs I have but the couple of basic red dots I have are a little wonky. I picked up the 1x ACSS Cyclops Prism and love it. I'd been waiting for the 2x GLx Prism to come back into stock when I saw the announcement on the new models. I actually had told my wife back around Christmas it would sure be nice if someone could either figure out putting a diopter adjustment on a red dot or a small/micro dot sized prism.

I know some of the brand whores will pass by the PA optics, but I have been extremely happy with the ones I have and if the new 1x Micro Prism measures up I'll likely replace all my dots and maybe even the EoTechs with it.

prisms are cool. my astigmatism makes a RDS look more like a red starburst sight. never knew that red dot sights werent suppossed to look like how i see them until i put a magnifier in front of one and it was a perfect circle dot. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top