JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My oldest surviving hunting hound had to be put down tonight due to bone cancer. It was a total surprise. My wife took her to the vet because she was suddenly limping badly. I am out of town and couldn't be there. She was 12 years old, and a beautiful and loving girl. Goodbye Mt. Hood's Blue Molalla, "Molly". There's no pain where you are now.
16174969_10154879278284326_3095937391817951429_n.jpg

That's the down side to having a pet, and the longer you have one the greater the loss feels. We lost our black lab a few years ago and I still miss him. His heart gave out and he was only 10 years old.

My oldest surviving hunting hound had to be put down tonight due to bone cancer. It was a total surprise. My wife took her to the vet because she was suddenly limping badly. I am out of town and couldn't be there. She was 12 years old, and a beautiful and loving girl. Goodbye Mt. Hood's Blue Molalla, "Molly". There's no pain where you are now.
View attachment 336443
So sorry to hear. We have 2 dogs that are the light of our lives and are close. I know both of them will end soon and dread it. Get so damn attached to these critters and they have such a short like span.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top