Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Good welder/fab shop in Salem

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by jdub75, Jan 20, 2010.

1. jdub75

jdub75 PNW Well-Known Member

Hey all,
    rather than spend my day off calling/driving all over town, does anyone know a decent shop in Salem that can fab a few things in Aluminum? Looking to add a few jerry/scepter cans & water cans to my camper & truck, and am looking for a decent bracket/holder thingy, but all the jerry can holders only hold the gas cans. The water cans, although they look the same, are different enuf dimensions that the will not fit in the holder/bracket thingy.
    Plus, I want something a bit more substantial than the 'Biltz' brand one I find around town. I envision a nice bracket made of aluminum diamond plate stuff I can mount in a variety of ways, one being utilizing the utilitrack in my Nissan.
    I've found some nice brackets online, but at $60+ a pop, 4 of them is rather spendy IMO. I figure a decent shop could do these at a third or half of the cost & still come out plenty ahead, and maybe sell a few more once word gets out.

Thanks all,
    Jdub

2. bmgm37

bmgm37 Coos Bay Active Member

3. Razloga

Razloga Oregon Member

I have worked with G & S Machine Inc out of Keizer on a few occasions. Their craftsmanship and professionalism was scary. I have never worked with better people before. I would recommend them for anything.

Here is their contact info..

3708 Cherry Avenue Northeast
    Keizer, OR 97303-4850
    (503) 393-3803

4. jdub75

jdub75 PNW Well-Known Member

Thanks all!