JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Take a look through the classified section and see what firearms have been sitting around the longest. Maybe that will help narrow your decision a bit.

The more expensive guns hold their value well, but they can also take a lot longer to sell. A Kimber .45 in decent shape can easily get you $1000, but it's not going to move fast.

If you want a gun that will hold it's value and move fairly quickly, then you should look at $500 as the median price. Popular brands in this range will be in decent shape and will also move fairly quickly.

<broken link removed>

The saiga was just rumored to be targeted by the ATF but it wasn't. You can thank the price hikes to stupid consumers and greedy dealers as usual. The fear mongering goes on

Of all the investment rifles and shotguns I have purchased, the most valuable are those that I have invested into the hands of family members and youngsters that were in need of that first one. I tell myself that this one I intend to keep, but in truth they all belong to someone else after Im gone,,, and that's a bunch of em! I have gifted more units than I can remember anymore and the rewards have come back greater than any amount of dollars spent.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top