JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bureau policies may differ when it comes to high risk stops vs unknown risk traffic stops. From my understanding (and I could be wrong), the Gun Task Force was following this guy when they saw him with a gun getting in the car, they made a high risk stop, pulled some other people out with no issues, and he bolted from the car. Given the circumstances I'd definitely say less lethal is an available option, maybe even more. My two cents.

Bureau policies may differ when it comes to high risk stops vs unknown risk traffic stops. From my understanding (and I could be wrong), the Gun Task Force was following this guy when they saw him with a gun getting in the car, they made a high risk stop, pulled some other people out with no issues, and he bolted from the car. Given the circumstances I'd definitely say less lethal is an available option, maybe even more. My two cents.

where did you come up with your info.??

Never mind found it.. thanks

Here is another one..I'll say 4-5 people come at me I to will shoot..

HARRISBURG, Ore. - A man survived a gunshot wound to the face that ended a confrontation over an incident of "road rage," the sheriff's office said.

Deputies said alcohol was a contributing factor.

The Linn County Sheriff's Office responded at 1:28 a.m. Tuesday morning to a home at LaSalle and South 6th Street in Harrisburg. Deputies found Gregory Scott Bachman, 24, of Junction City with a gunshot wound to the face.

The sheriff said Bachman and a group of at least three other people went to the home of Bobby Joe Wagoner, 60, to confront the driver of a vehicle involved in an incident of "road rage" in Junction City.

The sheriff's office does not know whether Wagoner was the motorist in question or not. The alleged incident of road rage took place at 8 p.m., the sheriff's office said.

Investigators said some witnesses reported seeing as many as 7 people in Bachman's group, but others reported seeing only 4 or 5.

During the confrontation outside the home, Wagoner fired a single round from a .44 caliber handgun, striking Bachman in the face, the sheriff's office.

Bachman was taken to Sacred Heart Medical Center at RiverBend, where he was treated and released.

The investigation is continuing, the sheriff's office said, and no charges have been filed at this time.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top